We recently provided guidance (June – MC261534) “SharePoint: Updates for Microsoft Teams connected team sites” about how to edit permissions for SharePoint team sites that are connected to a channel in Microsoft Teams.
In the post, we specified that the addition, removal, or the editing of permissions for a channel site would need to be done in Settings for the team in Teams.
- To allow team owners more time to adjust to this change, we have temporarily enabled (for the first three weeks of September) users to continue to edit site permissions in the SharePoint team site. This will allow you to audit and remove permissions that have been added directly to the SharePoint site.
This temporary update is available to all customers until mid-to-late September 2021.
- We will alert you via a follow-up Message center post to announce when this window is closing.
How this will affect your organization:
Starting this week, team owners can edit site level permissions for the channel site for the next three weeks. After three weeks, team owners will need to manage channel site permissions in Settings for the team in Microsoft Teams.
0 549 515 11 65
From: Murat Bozacıoğlu
Sent: Thursday, September 9, 2021 1:29 PM
To: Cansu Günay <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Subject: Trioworx Post & Twit lütfen
Yayın tarihi 2 eylül 2021
Insights in Microsoft 365 to become part of Microsoft Viva
In the coming months, personal productivity and wellbeing insights that are currently available to users via the daily briefing email, MyAnalytics digest email, and Insights Outlook add-in will be updated to reflect the Microsoft Viva brand. Microsoft Viva is a new employee experience platform that empowers people and teams to be their best from anywhere. Powered by Microsoft 365 and experienced in the flow of work through Microsoft Teams and Outlook, Microsoft Viva brings together communications, knowledge, learning, resources, and insights.
This message is associated with Microsoft 365 Roadmap ID: 85559
When this will happen:
Rolling out starting in September for Targeted release and expected to be complete by end of November for Standard release
How this will affect your organization:
As this change begins rolling out, users in your organization will see the following updates:
- The briefing email, which currently surfaces important reminders from Cortana, will expand to also include personal productivity and wellbeing insights, learning recommendations, and more to help them prepare for the day and week ahead. It will be delivered in users’ inboxes early in the day from Microsoft Viva.
- The MyAnalytics digest email, which surfaces important insights to help users understand and improve their work habits over time, will be delivered in users’ inboxes near the start of the month from Microsoft Viva and will have a new subject: “Your monthly digest” to reflect its new monthly cadence and complement “Your daily briefing”. The monthly digest will aggregate insights across these four outcomes: focus, wellbeing, network, and collaboration.
- The Insights Outlook add-in, which offers actionable suggestions to help users stay on top of tasks and emails, strengthen their work relationships, plan time away from work, and achieve a better balance, will be retitled “Viva Insights” to complement the Viva Insights app in Teams.
- A new Viva Insights homepage will be discoverable at insights.viva.office.com as well as via the Microsoft 365 app launcher on Office.com in place of the MyAnalytics icon. This will surface key data-driven, privacy-protected insights to users with a MyAnalytics service plan.
- Microsoft 365 administrators will start to see new titles “Microsoft Viva Insights (formerly MyAnalytics)” and “Briefing email from Microsoft Viva” along with banners on the Microsoft 365 admin center for MyAnalytics and Briefing email, respectively, informing them of the upcoming brand change to Microsoft Viva.
Note: These updates will honor existing admin and user preferences and settings by default. No additional action is required from the users or administrators.